Thursday, April 08, 2010

Doctor Says Honey Could Help Cure Allergies

MUSCLE SHOALS (WAFF) - With pollen in the air and allergy season upon us, many are looking for instant relief. Could that sweet relief come in the form of honey?

T. Doss Kennamer has worked with bees most of his life.

"These particular bees right here I've had them here over thirty years," said Kennamer.

He says for the last few years there has been a lot of buzz behind his honey, not just because of the loud noise his bees make, but also because people think it has extraordinary healing power when it comes to curing allergies.

"I sell a lot of local honey. I sell all I can raise here because of people wanting to use it for that," said Kennamer…

1 comment:

jordan spence said...

I agree with most of what you’re saying. I just posted something
similar to what you’re talking about on my blog.

Here’s part of what I said…

Do you know that for 400 years honey has been used to treat sickness like sickle cell anemia, Rheumatic pains or Rheumatism, Bone related diseases/Dislocation; Stomach Cancer and other dangerous diseases which are common among the ancient Samarians and Egyptians?
Even right now honey is being used in China, India, Greeks and it is documented.


If you want to check out the full context and leave a comment
you can check out the full post here…

http://honeymiracletips.blogspot.com

Talk to you later,
Jordan Spence